IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
Many of the pieces we carry in our store are from an earlier time and have been used, loved and worn and therefore in an imperfect condition. This is the beauty of a vintage or refinished item. Elizabeth Andersen will take accurate photos and mention any area of concern with each piece. There will be instances where we may not find something “an area of concern.” Elizabeth Andersen treats every transaction with honesty and in good faith. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us before purchasing and we will be happy to send additional photos and information to help with the decision to purchase.
CUSTOM PILLOWS & HANDMADE OBJECTS
- Each piece is crafted by hand and small machine by a skilled artisan in the Midwest, United States, which will create slight differences and character as only custom hand-crafted items have. By choosing to add a custom made piece to your space, you will be gaining something one-of-a-kind and unique as the room it will decorate.
- Samples are free of charge and available upon request. If you're unsure about color and texture, please request a sample, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Color may vary slightly on different monitors. It’s better to be certain!
- Patterned and hand-painted pillows are special and individual. Pattern placement and painted elements may differ slightly than the pillow shown in the photo.
- Shipping - Each item is custom made for you, please allow up to three weeks to ship. Although, every effort is made to ship more quickly.
- Pillow Cover Fit - Covers are sewn to fit. If your insert is 16” x 16”, the cover will be sewn to fit a 16” x 16” pillow. If you are interested in achieving a tighter or looser fit, please let us know so we can deliver exactly what you need.
- Pillow Inserts are available through our store. Ordering one of our inserts with your cover is ensures that your cover fits perfectly. Your pillow arrives ready to be arranged wherever it's being used and the fit is spot-on. High-quality inserts in either a down and feather blend or a faux down are highly recommended and available here.
- Stuffing a pillow into the cover takes a little work and manipulation to get it just right. Spend a little time with it and you’ll be much happier with the look.
- Pillow Cover Corners are square. If you would like tapered corners, please leave a note and we can certainly accommodate your request.
- Pillow Cover Shipping - There may be some wrinkling or misshapen appearances due to shipping; usually this will go away once the insert is stuffed in the cover. If not, Downy Wrinkle Remover works wonders on rumpled fabrics (follow instructions on bottle.) Creasing on faux-leather diminishes within a few days or less.
- Please contact us with any questions; we want you to love your new pillows and pillow covers and we’re happy to spend the time to make sure.